Our Industrial Air Compression & Gas Services
General Compression Limited Specialises in:
Air Compressor Service and Repair
Our Reliable Service Team Has You Covered.
With a combined experience of over 60 years servicing air compressors and related air compressor products, we provide the comprehensive support you need to get your industrial air compressor working at 100%.
We have a 24-hour dedicated emergency phone support line that directs you to a local branch representative, we’ll rapidly respond to any of your compressor service and repairs needs in New Zealand.
We supply for many different applications and industries, including mining, industrial, pipeline, drilling, oil and gas, construction, medical and health, specialty trades, food and pack, utilities and manufacturing. Our industrial compressed air and air treatment equipment services are available throughout New Zealand with full technical support for on and offshore applications.
WHY CHOOSE GENERAL COMPRESSION LIMITED?
- We service and repair ALL types of air compressors – small and large reciprocating, rotary screw, centrifugal and portable diesel compressors. This includes compressed air equipment such as dryers, air blowers and air tools.
- Local and reliable service teams – our Highly Trained & Qualified Air Compressor Engineers and service technicians work out of branches strategically located New Zealand wide, including Ashburton, Auckland, Christchurch, Dunedin, Gisborne, Hamilton, Invercargill, Nelson, New Plymouth, Tauranga, Wellington, Whangarei.
- We service many brands – aside from our General Compression Limited, Gardner Denver Compressor including CompAir, Reavell Gardner Denver, Mako, Belliss, Morcom, Vmac, MTA and Sys Advance – Nitrogen Generators compressors, we can service and repair other air compressor brands including Atlas Copco®, Ingersoll Rand®, Centac®, Cooper®, Sullair®, Joy®, Elliott®, Clark Isopac®, Worthington® and much more.
- Large inventory of parts in stock – General Compression Limited invests heavily in a spare parts inventory to ensure there is always a large selection of compressor spares in stock for emergency 24/7 repairs.
- Inspections and Detection of leaks – maximising productivity as compressor systems can lose up to 25% of energy due to leaks. This can really add up throughout the year, and the compounded cost can be detrimental to your bottom line. Compression leak detection can be saving you money and fixing leaks makes your compressor work more efficiently.
Organise one of our routine inspections, oil analysis, condition monitoring and the use of sophisticated diagnostic equipment to identify any potential compressor problems before they impact you and your business.
- Maintenance Plan – regular maintenance plans are available, either pay monthly or quoted service pricing. Call us to speak to a Sales Representative to discuss your options that work best for your site.
- Hire and rent portable compressors – short or long term hire available. For those unexpected emergencies avoid costly shutdowns and get back to business quicker by using our hire compressor service.
See our Compair Portable Compressors 7 to 24 bar options available now for hire or purchase →