The Ingersoll Rand 1300 cfm compressors offers the optimal level of technology and reliability, combined with Ingersroll Rand’s 125-year legacy.
The little things that make us big The Cummins power plant is integrated through reliable hardware and software to our worldclass 285 mm bullet-proof airend. Ingersoll Rand integrates the appropriate level of technology to assure reliability and durability to allow the customer to spend time being productive, not dealing with downtime. The powerful package features an eco-friendly fluid containment frame with single-wall coolers that ensure high performance in demanding conditions. They are easy to clean and have a cool-box design to maximize component life. The running gear system is designed with features that provide secure mobility mile after mile. Ingersoll Rand portable compressors continue to do the big and little things right to set the standard by which others are measured.
- 110% fluid containment frame
- Microprocessor-controlled engine with optimal compressor performance and diagnostics
- 12-step sheet metal pre-treatment process plus e- poxy powder topcoat
- Easy maintenance of coolers, filters, and fluids
- Backlit gauges n 500-hour engine oil / 1,000-hour airend oil service
- Heavy-duty A-frame detachable drawbar with adjustable pintle eye
- Construction-grade pedestal jack stand
- 1/2” safety chains with grade 70 hooks n Fuel / water separator as primary filtration
- Large, powerful 1,400 CCA batteries n Slam latch handles with padlock provisions
- Secured lifting eye with interior release pin
- Automatic safety shutdowns for high discharge air temperature, low engine oil pressure, high engine coolant temperature, and low fuel level
- 1-year / 2,000-hour package warranty
- 2-year / 4,000-hour warranty airend standard, extended to 5-year / 10,000-hour warranty with use of Ingersoll Rand parts and fluids
XHP 1300 cfm @ 10 Bar
|5800 x 2540 x 2300
|870 ltrs 8 Hrs Running
|Call for Quote
Our Happy Customers Gave Us An Average Of 5/5 Stars
Your generosity is hugely appreciated and it’s people like you, doing little things like this that help keep our small schools afloat. So thank you so much for all of your help – I can’t wait to pop outside (once the sun gets through the fog) and blow up the tyres pf our sports gear trolley!!!
Thanks very much for coming in and getting that job sorted not only on a Saturday but with such short notice, the team really appreciated that.
Thanks for the compressor Darren.
We are blessed to have you just down the road!
I wanted to thank you for the detail you put on our invoices as it makes our job easier. Also the service received from our local branch is outstanding.